Fire Extinguisher Services in Central Pennsylvania
Fire extinguishers are required in commercial buildings by the National Fire Protection Agency. When used correctly, these units can save lives and property from catastrophic damage following a fire event.
Whether you need fire extinguisher installation, repair, inspection, or training, Liberty Fire Solutions offers the fire extinguisher services you need to keep your facility safe during a fire event.
Liberty Fire Solutions is Central Pennsylvania’s fire extinguisher service company of choice. Offering the industry’s most advanced fire safety solutions, our team of expert fire safety technicians has the products and services you need to bring improved safety and fire suppression capabilities to your commercial building.
Contact our team today to find out more about our complete fire extinguisher services.
Our Fire Extinguisher Services
Liberty Fire Solutions is proud to provide Central Pennsylvania fire extinguisher services they can depend on, including:
- Fire Extinguisher Sales & Installation: Choose from our selection of high-quality commercial fire extinguishers for sale in Pennsylvania and have one professionally installed by our fire safety experts.
- Fire Extinguisher Repair: When your unit experiences a malfunction, trust the team at Liberty Fire Solutions to repair it back to top working condition in no time.
- Fire Extinguisher Recharge: Call us for fire extinguisher recharge in Pennsylvania if your last inspection showed low pressure or if you recently discharged your fire extinguisher.
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection: Fire extinguishers must be professionally inspected every year in order to ensure top performance during a fire event. Schedule a fire extinguisher inspection in Pennsylvania today.
- Fire Extinguisher Training: Ensure your building occupants have the necessary fire extinguisher training and know-how to effectively suppress flames in the event of a fire.
No matter what your fire extinguisher service needs may be, our team has the products and services available to help you make it safely through a fire event.
Contact us today to schedule your fire extinguisher services and keep your Central Pennsylvania commercial building and occupants out of harm’s way.
Why Choose Liberty Fire Solutions for Your Fire Extinguisher Needs?
Our highly skilled fire safety professionals have worked for more than 40 years to develop the finest fire safety solutions available. Using the most advanced fire safety tools and technology, our team understands how to create powerful fire suppression and prevention products that are proven to reduce risk during a fire event.
We proudly serve a number of industries, including:
- Mass Transit
- Retail & Entertainment
- Office Building
- And More!
Each of our fire safety solutions is backed by ServiceTrade, a powerful tool enabling streamlined communications and instant incident reporting through a web-based customer portal. For effective, state-of-the-art solutions designed to enhance fire safety, look no further than the team at Liberty Fire Solutions.
Contact us to schedule your Central Pennsylvania fire extinguisher services today!
Choose Liberty Fire Solutions for Central Pennsylvania Fire Extinguisher Services
Whether you need fire extinguisher installation, repair, inspection, or training, there’s no better team available to meet your fire safety needs than Liberty Fire Solutions. With more than 40 years of industry experience and deep knowledge of the latest trends and technologies, we are uniquely capable of handling all your specific fire safety needs.
Contact us to schedule fire extinguisher services and keep your Central Pennsylvania commercial building and occupants safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do fire extinguishers need to be inspected?
Portable fire extinguishers are required to be visually inspected when initially placed in service and at least once a month thereafter [see NFPA 10(98), Sections 4-3.1].
What are the OSHA requirements for fire extinguishers in the workplace?
Employers are required to adhere to OSHA requirements for portable fire extinguisher placement, use, maintenance and testing. Learn about OSHA fire extinguisher requirements.
Who needs fire extinguisher training? How much does fire extinguisher training cost?
An employer must provide an educational program to familiarize employees with the general principles of fire extinguisher use and the hazards involved [29 CFR 1910.157(g)(1)]. Liberty Fire Solutions provides fire extinguisher training in Pennsylvania and we can provide a quote for for your workplace.