Fire Extinguisher Services
Fire extinguishers are required in commercial buildings by the National Fire Protection Association. When used correctly, these units can save lives and property from catastrophic damage following a fire event.
Whether you need fire extinguisher installation, repair, inspection, or training, Liberty Fire Solutions offers the fire extinguisher services you need to keep your facility safe during a fire.
Liberty Fire Solutions is Central Pennsylvania’s fire extinguisher service company of choice. Offering the industry’s most advanced fire safety solutions, our expert fire safety technicians have the products and services to bring improved safety and fire suppression capabilities to your commercial building.
Our Fire Extinguisher Services
Liberty Fire Solutions is proud to provide Central Pennsylvania businesses with fire extinguisher services they can depend on, including:
- Fire extinguisher sales & installation: Choose from our selection of high-quality commercial fire extinguishers for sale in Pennsylvania and have one professionally installed by our fire safety experts.
- Fire extinguisher repair: When your unit malfunctions, Liberty Fire Solutions may be able to help with fire extinguisher repairs to get it in top working condition in no time.
- Fire extinguisher recharge: Call us for fire extinguisher recharge if your last inspection showed low pressure or if you recently discharged your fire extinguisher.
- Fire extinguisher inspection: Fire extinguishers must be professionally inspected every year to ensure top performance during a fire event. Schedule a fire extinguisher inspection today.
- Fire extinguisher training: Ensure your building occupants have the necessary fire extinguisher training and knowledge to effectively suppress flames in the event of a fire.
No matter what your fire extinguisher service needs may be, our team has the products and services available to help you make it safely through a fire event.
Why Choose Liberty Fire Solutions for Your Fire Extinguisher Needs?
Whether you need fire extinguisher installation, repair, inspection, or training, there’s no better team available to meet your fire safety needs than Liberty Fire Solutions.
With over 40 years of industry experience and deep knowledge of the latest trends and technologies, we’re uniquely capable of handling all your specific fire safety needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do fire extinguishers need to be inspected?
Portable fire extinguishers are required to be visually inspected when initially placed in service and at least once a month thereafter [see NFPA 10(98), Sections 4-3.1].
What are the OSHA requirements for fire extinguishers in the workplace?
Employers are required to adhere to OSHA requirements for portable fire extinguisher placement, use, maintenance, and testing. Learn about OSHA fire extinguisher requirements.
Who needs fire extinguisher training? How much does fire extinguisher training cost?
An employer must provide an educational program to familiarize employees with the general principles of fire extinguisher use and the hazards involved [29 CFR 1910.157(g)(1)]. Liberty Fire Solutions provides fire extinguisher training in Pennsylvania, and we can provide a quote for your workplace.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout Central Pennsylvania and Western Maryland (Altoona, Bedford, Bellefonte, Claysburg, Clearfield, Cumberland, DuBois, Ebensburg, Hollidaysburg, Huntingdon, Indiana, Johnstown, Lewistown, Martinsburg, Mount Union, Philipsburg, Roaring Spring, Somerset, State College, and Williamsburg).