Exit & Emergency Lighting Inspection
When a crisis strikes, is your exit and emergency lighting system equipped to light the path to safety for your building occupants? The only way to answer this question with certainty is by scheduling routine exit and emergency lighting inspection services with your local fire safety professional.
Liberty Fire Solutions offers comprehensive exit and emergency lighting inspections to help commercial building owners ensure top safety during an emergency situation. When you need professional inspection services for your exit and emergency lighting system, contact the team at Liberty Fire Solutions to get the expert service you need for improved safety and security.
Benefits of Exit & Emergency Lighting Inspections
Building owners are required to test their emergency lighting systems at monthly intervals using their internal team. However, annual professional inspection is mandatory in order to ensure the safety and efficacy of your exit and emergency lighting system. The following are just some of the benefits associated with adhering to a strict inspection schedule:
- Improved Safety: Inspection services check every aspect of your exit and emergency lighting, including backup batteries, bulbs, and other key components necessary for ensuring occupant safety during an emergency event.
- Improved Liability: Without proper lighting during an emergency, building occupants can seriously injure themselves, making you liable for any damages they incur. By scheduling routine exit and emergency lighting inspections, you’ll reduce your liability by making the path to safety visible and obstruction-free.
- Code Compliance: OSHA, the NFPA, and the IBC all place strict regulations on exit and emergency lighting equipment, making inspection services essential for avoiding costly fines and legal action.
The only way to ensure your exit and emergency lighting is capable of guiding building occupants to safety is through professional inspection services with a knowledgeable fire safety technician. Contact Liberty Fire Solutions today to schedule your exit and emergency lighting inspection services!
Exit & Emergency Lighting Inspections
During exit and emergency lighting inspections from Liberty Fire Solutions, our team will ensure all of your system’s essential components are fully functional. Our inspection services will verify the following:
- Location and number of exit signs and emergency lights are in compliance with NFPA, OSHA, and IBC guidelines
- Light fixtures, exit signs, and other essential components are properly installed and securely mounted
- Battery loads are sufficient
- Unit voltage is correctly charged
- Bulbs are fully functional and meet brightness requirements
- Emergency lighting remains in operation for 90 minutes as per NFPA and IBC guidelines
Don’t wait for the next emergency to strike to test your system safety. By scheduling exit and emergency lighting inspection services today, you’ll enjoy improved safety, liability, and code compliance in your commercial building. Contact Liberty Fire Solutions to schedule your inspection services today!
Call Us for Your Exit & Emergency Lighting Needs
No matter what your exit and emergency lighting service needs may be, Liberty Fire Solutions has the team you need to ensure safety and efficacy in your systems. Our team of expert fire safety technicians has the skills and experience necessary to ensure your exit and emergency lighting is in top working condition to help guide occupants to safety during an emergency event.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout Central Pennsylvania and Western Maryland (Altoona, Bedford, Bellefonte, Claysburg, Clearfield, Cumberland, DuBois, Ebensburg, Hollidaysburg, Huntingdon, Indiana, Johnstown, Lewistown, Martinsburg, Mount Union, Philipsburg, Roaring Spring, Somerset, State College, and Williamsburg).