Kitchen Fire Suppression Trainee
About the Company
Liberty Fire Solutions is built on a long-standing legacy of over 40 years in the fire suppression and prevention industry. With dedicated professionals proudly serving customers throughout Central Pennsylvania and its surrounding rural communities, we pride ourselves on a history of success and unwavering commitment to safety and customer satisfaction.
We are proud to be affiliated with a long list of the region’s top-rated fire safety professionals, enabling us to provide high-quality fire suppression and prevention solutions to businesses all over the Mid-Atlantic and the Midwest. The following affiliate locations help us provide exceptional fire safety solutions to businesses throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and Michigan.
About the Opportunity
Construction and or mechanical experience translate well into this position
Liberty Fire Solutions is currently seeking hard working and hands-on individuals that want to learn a new trade in the fire protection industry. The fire protection industry is always in high demand and is an essential business that can provide a substantial income with training, certification and years of quality hard work.
As a Kitchen Fire Suppression Trainee you will be trained and certified to service, inspect and repair kitchen suppression systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
- Paid per hour and is based on experience
- **Must have work history and experience with hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc**
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license with 3 or less points
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends for emergency services and as needed
- Willing to learn and study about the different kitchen fire systems, fire extinguishers and other fire equipment in order to pass tests and get certified
- Ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Excellent writing skills and above average attention to details
- Well organized
Duties after training is completed
- Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL, Amerex, Pyro Chem, RangeGuard, Kidde and Piranha
- Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems, after hours, weekends and holidays
- Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues
- Maintain proper documentation for all work performed
- Perform fire marshal tests and inspections
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Personal time
- Paid Holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening and validation of driving record.
Liberty Fire Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to jobs@LibertyFireSolutions.com.