Fire Sprinkler Technician
About the Company
Liberty Fire Solutions is built on a long-standing legacy of over 40 years in the fire suppression and prevention industry. With dedicated professionals proudly serving customers throughout Central Pennsylvania and its surrounding rural communities, we pride ourselves on a history of success and unwavering commitment to safety and customer satisfaction.
We are proud to be affiliated with a long list of the region’s top-rated fire safety professionals, enabling us to provide high-quality fire suppression and prevention solutions to businesses all over the East Coast and the Midwest. The following affiliate locations help us provide exceptional fire safety solutions to businesses throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and Michigan. To learn more about us please visit our website: www.libertyfiresolutions.com
About the Opportunity
Liberty Fire Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Fire Sprinkler Technician. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair sprinkler systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
- Paid per hour and is based on experience
- Paid a minimum of 2 hours at the time and a half rate for emergency service calls
- System testing, inspecting and repairs of customer’s fire sprinkler systems, fire hydrants and fire pumps identifying code and non-conformance issues per NFPA standards
- Conduct service calls, perform onsite emergency troubleshooting and repairs
- Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports
- Two or more years inspecting and repairing fire sprinkler systems
- Must have knowledge and understanding of NFPA codes
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations and 3 or less points
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead and work varied hours including on call, after hours, weekends and holidays
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- Must be able to work occasional nights, early morning and weekend shift when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Personal time
- Paid Holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening and validation of driving record.
Liberty Fire Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.