Fire Extinguisher Technician
About the Company
Liberty Fire Solutions is built on a long-standing legacy of over 40 years in the fire suppression and prevention industry. With dedicated professionals proudly serving customers throughout Central Pennsylvania and its surrounding rural communities, we pride ourselves on a history of success and unwavering commitment to safety and customer satisfaction.
We are proud to be affiliated with a long list of the region’s top-rated fire safety professionals, enabling us to provide high-quality fire suppression and prevention solutions to businesses all over the Mid-Atlantic and the Midwest. The following affiliate locations help us provide exceptional fire safety solutions to businesses throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and Michigan.
About the Opportunity
Liberty Fire Solutions is currently seeking an Experienced Fire Extinguisher Technician.
- Perform inspections, maintenance and installation on fire extinguishers and emergency lighting for established customers on a scheduled basis
- Complete all inspection and service paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Maintain van stock quantities of equipment and keep it in a neat and orderly manner and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Prior experience performing fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance
- Have a driver’s license with 3 or less points
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc
- Able to work nights and weekends for emergency services.
- Take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Have excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Personal time
- Paid Holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening and validation of driving record.
Liberty Fire Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to jobs@LibertyFireSolutions.com.